the t.bone free solo PT 823 MHz B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Wireless System for Guitar or Bass
- UHF wireless system with a pocket transmitter
- 8 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 8 available channels each
- 1 User channel
- Adjustable squelch with threshold display on the receiver
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Adjustable transmission power: 5 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 25 kHz
- Housing: 9.5", 1 U with 2x BNC outputs for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates with a 12 V, 0.5 A DC power supply (positive polarity (+) inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- 3-Pin TQG male connector
- LCD display
- Operates with 2x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
- Includes a guitar cable, plastic case and rackmount
- Optional antenna converters available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
|Frequency||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 310460 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!