the t.bone free solo Twin PT 520 MHz
2-Channel UHF Wireless System
- With 2 pocket transmitters
- Frequency band: 518-536 MHz
- 10 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 12 available channels each
- 1 User channel
- Adjustable squelch with threshold display on the receiver
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Adjustable transmission power: 5 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 25 kHz
- 19"/1U housing with 2 x BNC outputs for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates with a 12 V 500 mA DC power supply (positive polarity (+) inside)
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- 3-Pin TQG male connector
- LCD display
- Operates with 2 x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Includes batteries, a guitar cable, a plastic case and rackmount
- Suitable antenna converter available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
|Frequency||518 MHz – 536 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 380956 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!