the t.bone free solo Twin HTPT 823 MHz
2-Channel UHF Wireless System
- Includes a dynamic handheld transmitter and a pocket transmitter
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
- Directional characteristic of the handheld transmitter: Cardioid
- Transmitter housing: Plastic
- 3-Pin TQG male connector
- LCD display
- Operates with 2x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- 8 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 8 available channels each
- 1 User group with freely selectable frequencies
- Adjustable squelch with threshold display on the receiver
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Adjustable transmission power: 5 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 25 kHz
- 19"/1 U housing with 2x BNC outputs for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates at 12 V/500 mA DC power supply (positive (+) polarity inside)
- Includes a plastic case and rack mount
- Optional antenna converters available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
- Suitable microphone clip available under Article Nr 288991 (not included)
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 380963 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!