the t.bone free solo Twin HT 823 MHz
2-Channel UHF Wireless System
- With 2 dynamic handheld transmitters
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency band: 823 - 832 MHz
- 8 Pre-programmed frequency groups with 8 available channels each
- 1 User group with freely selectable frequencies
- Adjustable squelch with threshold display on the receiver
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Adjustable AF output
- Adjustable transmission power: 5 mW, 10 mW, 20 mW
- Infrared transfer of the settings from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Increments of 25 kHz
- 19" / 1 U housing with 2 BNC outputs for antennas
- XLR- and jack output
- Operates at 12 V / 600 mA DC power supply (positive (+) polarity inside)
- Dynamic handheld transmitter with metal housing
- LCD display
- Operates with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Includes a plastic case and rack mount
- Optional antenna converters available under Article Nr 177448 (not included)
- Suitable microphone holder available under Article Nr 150793 (not included)
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||2|
|Frequency||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 380955 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!