Sennheiser XSW 2-865 B-Band Vocal Set
UHF Wireless System
- True diversity
- With metal housing
- Condenser E865 capsule
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
- 24 MHz Bandwidth
- 8 Frequency banks with up to 12 presets for each
- External BNC antennas
- Auto-Tune to find free frequencies
- 10 mW Transmitter power
- Audio frequency range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- XLR and jack outputs
- Adjustable squelch
- Mic/ line switchable
- Frequency range B band: 614 - 638 MHz
- 1x SKM-XSW65 Handheld transmitter with E865 condenser capsule
- 1x EM-XSW2 Diversity receiver
- NT 12-5 CW Power supply
- MZQ1 Microphone mount
- 2x AA batteries
- Rack kit
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||614 MHz – 638 MHz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 412027 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!