Shure KSM 9 HS
High-end condenser vocal microphone for live applications
- Dual diaphragm
- Supercardioid/cardioid switchable
- Frequency response: 50 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -51 dBV/Pa / 2,81 mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 152 dB max
- Diecast metal housing
- Minimal handling noise
- Great feedback rejection
- Three-stage grille reduces “pop” noise
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 300 g
- Incl. Case
|Polar Pattern||Hyper Cardioid/Wide Cardioid|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 312341 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!