Shure SM 86
Vocal Condenser MicrophoneThe Shure SM86 is a condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern for professional live use. The robust condenser microphone can withstand every stressing situation on stage, and still provides studio quality. The matched frequency response of the SM86 provides a precise reproduction of the voice, and the cardioid polar pattern, pointing directly to the signal source, ensures a almost noise-free signal. The built-in three-point shock absorber reduces handling noise, while the two-layer windscreen minimizes wind and pop noise. The SM86 is an excellent choice for both stage and in-ear monitoring.
- Optimized for singing
- Studio quality condenser capsule
- Matched frequency response for precise reproduction of vocals.
- Extremely robust design withstands extreme loads.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces unwanted background noise.
- Excellent for use with stage and in-ear monitoring.
- Built-in three-point shock absorber reduces handling noise.
- Two-layer windscreen reduces wind and pop noise.
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output impedance: 150 Ω
- Open circuit sensitivity: -50 dBV/ Pa (3.15 mV)
- Max. SPL (at 1 kHz, 1 kΩ load, 0.1% THD): 147 dB
- Inherent self-noise (equivalent noise level): 23 dB(A)
- Power supply: 11 to 52 V
- Power consumption: 5.2 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 183 x 49 mm
- Weight: 278 g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany