Earthworks Audio SR314
Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa (-40 dBV / Pa)
- Power supply: 24 - 48 V phantom power, 10 mA
- Max. Sound pressure level: 145 dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 79 dB A-weighted
- XLR connector
- Output impedance: 65 ohms balanced
- Min. Terminating impedance: 600 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB SPL equivalent (A-weighted)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 181.1 x 40.6 mm
- Weight: 680 g
- Includes MC4 microphone clip
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462895 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!