Rode NTG5 Kit
Shotgun Condenser Microphone
- RF-technology with conformal coating electronics
- Superior performance in adverse environmental conditions and resistant to interference
- Directional characteristic: supercardioid
- SPL (sound pressure level): 130 dB (1.0 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dBA
- Frequency response: 80 - 20,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 66 mV / Pa
- Output impedance: 25 ohm
- Power requirements: 2 mA @ 48V phantom power
- Aluminium housing
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 203 x 19 mm
- Weight: 76 g
- Includes a PG2-R pistol grip with Rycote shock mount, PG2-R Pro cables, foam windshield as well as a WS10 deluxe windscreen, a RM5 microphone clamp, and a ZP1 transport case
- Suitable case: Art.489617 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478961 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!