Shure KSM 137 SL
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
- Optimized for acoustic instruments
- Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications
- Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm for superior transient response
- gold-plated internal and external contacts
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -37 dBV / Pa
- Switchable pad: 0 dB, -15 dB, -25 dB
- SPL: 164 dB (with switched -25dB pad)
- Three-stage switchable low cut filter
- 14 db (A) very low self noise for a small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Robust housing
- Weight: 100 g
- Includes A137C plastic case, A26M stereo bar, 2x A100WS windshield and 2x A57F Microphone Mounts
- Also available as pair: Art.171884
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 176015 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!