Shure KSM 137 SL
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
- Optimized for acoustic instruments
- Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications
- Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm for superior transient response
- gold-plated internal and external contacts
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -37 dBV / Pa
- Switchable pad: 0 dB, -15 dB, -25 dB
- SPL: 164 dB (with switched -25dB pad)
- Three-stage switchable low cut filter
- 14 db (A) very low self noise for a small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Robust housing
- Weight: 100 g
- Includes A137C plastic case, A26M stereo bar, 2x A100WS windshield and 2x A57F Microphone Mounts
- Also available as pair: Art.171884
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 176015 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!