Revv D20 Amp Head BK
Tube Amp Head for Electric Guitar
- Small and lightweight
- Switchable from 4 to 20 W
- Built-in Two Notes Reactive Load & Virtual Cabinets (6 customisable virtual cabinets selectable via the front knob or up to 128 via MIDI, directly connectable without speaker to mixer, interface or headset)
- In the Reactive Load Direct Mode, the Pre & Post switch selects whether the power amplifier is in the signal chain
- Reactive Load is automatically activated when no speaker is detected to protect the amplifier
- 1 Channel
- Power: 20 W
- Preamp tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power amp tubes: 2 x 6v6
- Controls: Gain (push/pull for more crunch), treble, middle, bass, volume, virtual cabinet
- Switches: Standby, On/Off, power 4/20 W, pre/post, impedance 8/4 Ohm, ground lift, internal load/speaker
- Effect loops: Serial buffered
- Speaker outputs: 8/4 Ohms
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 310 x 160 x 190 mm
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Colour: Black
- Gigbag included
- Made in Canada
- Guitar input: 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI input
- Balanced output: XLR
- FX loop send & return: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output: 6.3 mm jack
|Power Amplifier Tubes||6V6|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459822 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!