QSC GX 3
- Power: 2x 425 W / 4 Ohm
- Inputs channel 1 and 2: 2x XLR balanced, 2x RCA and 2x 6.3 mm stereo jacks
- Outputs: Speaker Twist combo jacks to 6.35 mm jack, 2 x screw terminals
- 2 Rasterised gain controls for precise adjustment
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal / noise ratio: 100 dB
- Integrated switchable crossover
- Guard rail technology
- Protects against overheating and overloading without disconnecting
- Protective circuits and thermal fuses
- Detachable power cable
- Very low installation depth and low weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 483 x 89 x 257 mm
- Format: 19" / 2 U
- Weight: 12.1 kg
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||425 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
|Amp Class||Class AB|
|2 Ohm stable||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 207500 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!