Neil A.Kjos Music Company Musik Theorie Band 1
Textbook for Musical Theory
- By Charles S. Peters and Paul Yoder
- Theory for the beginner
- Lessons 1 to 30
- Written in German language
- Line system and keys
- Notes on the lines and in the gaps
- Whole notes, half notes, quarter notes and breaks
- Time signatures
- Dotted notes
- Ledger lines
- Repeat signs
- 1st and 2nd ending
- Ties and slurs
- Eighth notes and breaks
- Dotted quarter notes
|General Music Theory||Yes|
|Amount Of Pages||32 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 165269 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!