Edition Dux Kleine Notenrätsel Violin+Bass
Score book for beginners
- By Guido Klaus
- 26 puzzles in the violin and bass clef
- Playful learning of the root tones
- Child-friendly design
- Blob puzzles, mazes, note secret writing
- For piano, accordion, keyboard, and many more
- Format: 18 x 25 cm
- ISBN978-3-86849-279-8, publisher no. Edition Dux D1044
- 40 pages
|General Music Theory||Yes|
|Amount Of Pages||40 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 363652 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!