Helbling Verlag Musikspiele 1
Textbook for Music Lessons
- 99 Creative ideas for (music) lessons across all ages
- By Wolfgang Junge, Micaëla Grohé, Karin Müller
- The games train the perception and the listening, musical expression, body coordination and the ability to move to music
- Games for all conceivable teaching situations: for a short break between classes, for whole lessons, for representative hours or for the repetitive training of musical competences
- The focus is on a good team formation and a humorous and attentive attitude both to the group and to the learning material
- ISBN: 978-3-8622-7058-3
- 120 pages
- In German
|Suitable for Babies||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415586 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!