Stereo Limiter & Microphone PreampThe slam is a combination of high-quality mic preamps and limiters with optional 192 kHz D / A and 96 kHz A / D converter. This device makes a lot of level and has a limiter that acts like a concrete wall.
- Completely constructed in tube technology
- Switchable 48 V phantom power and phase inversion
- Transformer-balanced inputs and outputs
- Gain preamp: 60 dB max .; DI: 43 dB max .; Limiter gain: 20 dB max.
- Input Impedance: Preamp: 2000 ohms; DI input: 1 MOhm
- FET Attack about 100uS; Release 10 ms to 2 sec; Ratio: better than 20: 1
- ELOP attack approx. 10 ms for 6 dB GR; Release 2.5 Sec; Ratio: 10: 1
- Frequency range: 5 to 60,000 Hz
- Maximum Output: +32 dBm, +30 dBm (into 1KOhm load)
- THD + N <.05% @ 1KHz Dynamic Range: 115 dB
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 166960 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!