Stereo Limiter & Microphone PreampThe slam is a combination of high-quality mic preamps and limiters with optional 192 kHz D / A and 96 kHz A / D converter. This device makes a lot of level and has a limiter that acts like a concrete wall.
- Completely constructed in tube technology
- Switchable 48 V phantom power and phase inversion
- Transformer-balanced inputs and outputs
- Gain preamp: 60 dB max .; DI: 43 dB max .; Limiter gain: 20 dB max.
- Input Impedance: Preamp: 2000 ohms; DI input: 1 MOhm
- FET Attack about 100uS; Release 10 ms to 2 sec; Ratio: better than 20: 1
- ELOP attack approx. 10 ms for 6 dB GR; Release 2.5 Sec; Ratio: 10: 1
- Frequency range: 5 to 60,000 Hz
- Maximum Output: +32 dBm, +30 dBm (into 1KOhm load)
- THD + N <.05% @ 1KHz Dynamic Range: 115 dB
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 166960 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!