Hughes&Kettner ERA 2 Black
- 400 Watt amplifier output
- For steel string guitar, classical guitar, accordion, strings, keyboard, zither etc.
- High resolution
- Direct and unadulterated sound reproduction
- Large headroom for a dynamic feel
- Exact mapping of the entire frequency spectrum through 2 x 8'' custom made speaker+ 1'' dome tweeter
- Channel 1 and 2 identically and equally usable for two instruments or instrument and vocals or two voices
- Channel 1 and 2 each equipped with high resolution mic and instrument input (XLR/jack combo jack - phantom power switchable)
- Switches: -10 dB / Shape / Mute Gain control 3-band EQ with two modes (e.g. for steel string and nylon string)
- Channel-specific FX engine with 16 programs - Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger etc.
- Channel 3: AUX In 3.5 mm stereo input, adjustable, for an external audio source
- Channel 4: FX-Return 6.3 mm stereo input, adjustable, usable for devices with line level
- Master section with volume and notch filters for suppression of resonance
- 5 Outputs: DI, Line, Tuner, Headphones, Digital Out S / PDIF Toslink
- FX loop: 6.3 mm FX send
- 35 mm tripod flange
- Weight: 14.45 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 350 x 475 x 290 mm
- Colour: Black varnish
- Incl. tilt stand (25°/35°) and padded protective cover
- Made in Germany
- Recommended accessories: Hughes & Kettner FS-2 footswitch (Article Nr: 135680, not included)
|Power in Watts||400|
|Speaker size||2x 8", 1x 1"|
|External FX Loop||Yes|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431186 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!