Hughes&Kettner ERA 1 Wood
- For steel string guitar, classical guitar, accordion, strings, keyboard, zither etc.
- 4 Channels
- Power: 250 W
- Equipped with: 8" Custom made speaker + 1" dome tweeter
- High resolution
- Direct and unadulterated sound reproduction
- Large headroom for a dynamic feel
- Exact mapping of the entire frequency spectrum
- Channels 1 and 2 identically and equally usable for two instruments or instrument and vocals or two voices, each equipped with high resolution mic and instrument input (XLR / jack combo jack - phantom power switchable)
- Switches: -10 dB / Shape / Mute Gain control 3-band EQ with two modes (e.g. for steel string and nylon string)
- Channel-specific FX engine with 16 programs - Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger etc.
- Channel 3: AUX In 3.5 mm stereo input, adjustable, for an external audio source
- Channel 4: FX-Return 6.3 mm stereo input, adjustable, usable for devices with line level
- Master section with volume and notch filters for suppression of resonance
- 5 Outputs: DI, Line, Tuner, Headphones, Digital Out S / PDIF Toslink
- FX loop: 6.3 mm FX send
- 35 mm tripod flange
- Weight: 10.75 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 351 x 285 x 290 mm
- Colour: Natural, glazed
- Includes tilter (25° / 35°) and padded protective cover
- Made in Germany
- Matching foot switch Hughes & Kettner FS-2: Article number 135680 (not included)
|Power in Watts||250|
|Speaker size||1x 8", 1x 1"|
|External FX Loop||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415880 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!