GC Carstensen Verlag Das PA Handbuch
The P.A. manual
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
- The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by a detailed explanation of the individual components of a P.A.
- In addition to the large systems for festivals and concert halls, small systems and vocal systems are also described in detail, since most of the music events take place on a smaller scale
- Tips for the maintenance and modification of P.A.s and a large practical section complete the book
- Supplemented by audio examples on CD
- The P.A. Manual is a standard work for all those who want to work professionally with PA systems, whether beginners or experienced P.A.-professionals
- The present third edition has been fundamentally revised and updated according to the latest state of technology
- Pocket book in a practical DIN A5 format
- 5. Revised edition
- ISBN 978-3-910098-46-6
- 467 Pages
- In German language
- Includes CD with audio samples
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 102932 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!