GC Carstensen Verlag Das Effekte Praxisbuch
- Optimum use of effects, effect devices and plug-ins
- Fundamentals of analogue and digital signal technology
- Applications in the studio and on stage
- Parameters and functions
- Hardware and software versions
- Signal routing and effects paths
- Practical user tips for all important instruments
- Second revised edition
- This textbook covers all common effects - from chorus to reverb, from exciter to noisegate
- It explains how the effects are technically realised and gives you detailed practical tips on which effects are suitable for guitar, bass, keyboards, drums, vocals, brass etc.
- For this purpose, all relevant parameters and functions are explained
- Acoustic examples can be found on the enclosed CD
- The choice of the correct effect path and the signal routing are of crucial importance and are examined in detail
- Finally, they will learn how to build their own effects board as a guitarist or bassist, and get important hints on how to properly set up 19 "racks
- Basic knowledge of signal technology and the specific application of MIDI complete this work
Note: This book is written in German
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 272739 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!