Ferrofish Verto MX
64-Channel MADI Dante Converter
- Integrates MADI into a Dante audio network
- Can be remotely controlled via MIDI or MIDI over MADI
- 44.1 kHz - 192 kHz
- 2x RJ-45 Dante Port
- 1x optical MADI I / O (SFP module)
- 1x electric MADI I / O (BNC)
- 1x MIDI I / O
- 1x MIDI-over-MADI
- 1x wordclock I / O
- Dimensions: 9.5 "/ 1U
- Including power supply and LC on SC cable
|Amount Of Channels||64|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419700 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!