The A-116 module provides voltage-controlled, dynamic waveform modification of audio signals. It can produce new waveforms from the standard, basic forms; with such changes also having the option of being modulated.
The signal first of all goes through an input amplifier with a gain range from 0 up to 2, i.e. the signal can be both attenuated and amplified up to a factor of 2. After the input amplifier, the signal goes through two parallel processors.
Signal processing paths: clipping and an asymmetrical amplifier. Subsequently, the modified signals are then added and fed to the output. The parameters of the clipping level and symmetry can be set manually as well as modulated by control voltages, which allows for very complex and dynamic waveform changes.
- Width: 8 HP / 40.3 mm
- Depth: 40 mm (measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- Power requirement: +20 mA (+ 12V) / -20 mA (-12V)
|Width||8 TE / HP|
- Doepfer Waveshaper, Distortion Modules at a glance
- go to product group Waveshaper, Distortion Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Doepfer
- Doepfer Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page