Dietrich Parts String Butler V4 FBK Oversized
Hardware to Improve the Tuning Stability of E- and Western Guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L/3R tuners on oversized headstock
- Corrects the position of the E, A, D, G, B, E strings to a straight line through the saddle notches and thus prevents the guitar strings from getting stuck in the saddle
- Makes affected instruments more tunable and sustain-rich overall
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even with very intensive guitar playing (can also withstand extreme bending)
- Fast and residue-free assembly
- Version V4 with minimum hole spacing 57 mm / maximum hole spacing 78 mm
- Not compatible with tuners with impact sockets / push-in sockets
- Colour: Completely black
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456798 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!