Dietrich Parts String Butler V4 FBK Oversized
Hardware to Improve the Tuning Stability of E- and Western Guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L/3R tuners on oversized headstock
- Corrects the position of the E, A, D, G, B, E strings to a straight line through the saddle notches and thus prevents the guitar strings from getting stuck in the saddle
- Makes affected instruments more tunable and sustain-rich overall
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even with very intensive guitar playing (can also withstand extreme bending)
- Fast and residue-free assembly
- Version V4 with minimum hole spacing 57 mm / maximum hole spacing 78 mm
- Not compatible with tuners with impact sockets / push-in sockets
- Colour: Completely black
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456798 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!