Dietrich Parts String Butler V2 G
Hardware for improving tuning stability in electric and acoustic guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R machine heads on the headstock
- Corrects the position of the A, D, G, B strings to a straight course through the nut slots, preventing them from getting stuck in the nut.
- Greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and increases the sustain
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even during very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme bendings)
- Fast and easy to install
- Model: V2, minimum hole spacing: 44 mm / maximum hole spacing: 58 mm
- Colour: Gold
Note: Not compatible with machine heads with impact sleeves / sockets
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432428 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!