Dietrich Parts String Butler V3-Tremolo BK
Hardware to improve the tuning stability of electric guitars with tremolo
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R headstock machine head configuration
- Adjusts the position of the A, D, G, B strings to correct the string routing through the nut slots, thus preventing the guitar strings from getting stuck
- Greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and increases the sustain
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even during very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme Bendings)
- Fast and easy installation
- Version V3 with minimum post distance 35 mm / maximum post distance 58 mm
- Colour: Black
Note: Not compatible with machine heads with bushings
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 435121 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!