Dietrich Parts String Butler V4 BK Oversized
Hardware for Improving The Tuning Stability of Electric and Steel String Guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L/3R machine heads on oversized headstock
- Corrects the position of the E, A, D, G, B, E strings to a straight course through the nut grooves, thus preventing the guitar strings from getting stuck in the nut
- Makes instruments more stable in tuning and more sustain-rich
- Keeps the tuning of the strings even with very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme bending)
- Quick and easy to build
- Version V4 with minimum hole spacing 57 mm / maximum hole spacing 78 mm
- Colour: Black
Note: Not compatible with machine heads with impact sleeves / sockets!
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450191 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!