Dante AVIO AES3 IO Adapter 2x2
- Transmits two channels each from AES3 to a Dante network and vice versa
- RJ45 Metal plug with built-in LEDs
- 1 XLR male output
- 1 XLR female input
- 96 kHz / 24 bit
- Robust housing for day-to-day tasks while touring
- Fully functional Dante interface
- Requires POE (Power over Ethernet) for operation
|Amount Of Channels||4|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436813 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!