Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Stereoset
These professional condenser microphones for the studio and live use have a comprehensive range of compact dimensions. They are available as a balanced pair and are thus ideally suited for stereo recording. The C-2 microphones are characterised by a light diaphragm for a wide frequency response and sound quality and are suitable due to their handy format for acoustic instruments or as overhead microphones.
Cardioid characteristics reduce feedback problems. Other useful features include a switchable high-pass filter and an optional level reduction (-10 dB). A transformerless FET input circuit reduces distortion in the bass area and a gold-plated XLR connector ensures good signal transmission. Complete scope of supply with suitable microphone clamps, windscreen, stereoscreen and a transport case.
- 2 Professional condenser microphones.
- In pairs
- Switchable high-pass filter and optional level reduction (-10 dB)
- Transmitterless FET input circuit
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Operation with 48 Volt phantom power
- Including micro-clips, windscreen, stereoscreen and transport case