Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Successor of KM 84
- Very smooth frequency responses not only for the 0° axis, but also for lateral (off-axis) sound incidence.
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Max. output voltage 2540 mV
- Weight: 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
- Includes WNS 100 windscreen and SG 21/17 stand mount swivel
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 196569 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!