Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Successor of KM 84
- Very smooth frequency responses not only for the 0° axis, but also for lateral (off-axis) sound incidence.
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Max. output voltage 2540 mV
- Weight: 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
- Includes WNS 100 windscreen and SG 21/17 stand mount swivel
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 196569 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!