Active Dual DI Box
- Can be operated via phantom power or 9V battery
- The incoming signal via the high-impedance, unbalanced jack and balanced XLR connectors is converted into an isolated, balanced and low-impedance signal
- Ground-lift switch
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz, ± 0.5 dB @ 0 dBu,
- Dynamic capture:> 100 dB (typical)
- Channel separation:> 80 dB (typical)
- Max. Input Level: 4, 34 dBu
- Max. Output level: 6 dBu (with battery operated), 14 dBu (powered by phantom power)
- Inputs: 1/4 "TRS | XLR female balanced / unbalanced (2), 470k ohms
- Parallel bushing: 1/4 "TRS (2)
- Outputs: XLR male balanced. (2), <600 Ohm
- Input attenuation: Switchable, (0, -30 dB)
- Power supply: 9V @ 7.5mA (battery, alkaline), 18 - 48V DC @ 6.4mA (phantom power per channel)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 99 x 117 x 47 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Powered by battery||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 257959 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!