Radial Engineering Pro RMP
Re-Amping BoxThe re-amping technique has always been the "secret weapon" of numerous recordings of the greatest names in the music business and is often used to give a new sound to guitar, bass, keyboard and even vocal recordings. The Radial ProRMP is a fully passive Re-Amplifier that allows you to re-record a previously recorded track through a guitar amp or an effect pedal to create new and exciting sounds.
The ProRMP Re-Amplifier is extremely easy to use - it is connected between the recording device and your amplifier or effects device and automatically adjusts the impedance. All you have to do is adjust the level!
The secret of the outstanding ProRMP sound is a specially crafted transformer, which matches the balanced, low-impedance signal source for the connection to the high-impedance input of your amplifier and at the same time serves as a mass splitter, which prevents rumble and other noise in the signal caused by mass loops.
Like all radial products, the ProRMP is extremely sturdy. Surrounded by a 2mm steel plate, the unique "book support" design with a welded double T-beam construction ensures that the ProRMP is protected against damage and the board and the soldering points are not subjected to any loads, which significantly increases the reliability . A non-slip full base coating ensures a secure hold and avoids electrical contact points which could lead to ground loops when touching parts of guitar amplifier housings.
The Radial ProRMP - cost-effective, professional re-amping for every studio!
- Playback of recorded tracks through amplifiers and guitar effects
- Allows creative, new sound design
- Makes repeated recording during recording unnecessary
- Built-in level control allows fine adjustment of gain
- Transformer isolation prevents the generation of ripple loops and noise
Areas of application
Suitable for "re-amping" all instruments:
- Electric guitars
- Bass guitars
- Electric violins
- Singing and language
- XLR input
- 6.3 mm output
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Powered by battery||No|
Nämä ovat muiden asiakkaiden valintoja:
Tätä tuotetta katsoneet asiakkaat ovat ostaneet nämä:
- Radial Engineering DI-boksit yhdellä silmäyksellä
- Näytä DI-boksit hintaluokassa 120 € - 160 €
- Siirry tuoteryhmään DI-boksit
- Siirry tuoteryhmään PA-tarvikkeet
- Siirry tuoteryhmään PA-laitteet ja tarvikkeet
- näytä valmistajan tiedot Radial Engineering
- Radial Engineering PA-laitteet ja tarvikkeet yhdellä silmäyksellä
- Tulostinystävällinen versio tästä sivusta