I'm using this Mic holder together with Millenium 2003 mic stand. And I'm actually happy about this combination. It is pretty cheap, offers pretty good quality and a classy look. What more you could expect for low price products?
2. Good looking.
3. Actually good quality (good quality plastic).
4. Handles pretty wide microphone diameter (between 24 - 35 mm).
5. Really, really good price and quality ratio.
1. The plastic clip has a really nice quality, but it's a little bit too rigid, not really flexible.
2. A little bit bigger diameter microphone takes time to put in.
In conclusion, the product is really good, considering the price and quality ration. That was the first-ever t.bone product that I've ever tried out and I'm actually happy about it.
As I said, I'm using this holder for Millenium 2003 stand, which is also cheap (15 euros only). So combining those two products - you have a classy looking and pretty good quality mic stand with boom arm and holder for less than 20 euros. Isn't that crazy, what Thomann's actually has to offer these days?
Would I recommend this product? Yes, I definitely recommend it for all of you guys, it doesn't matter you're beginner, advanced or pro - this microphone holder does his job really well.
Have fun, you guys!