Neumann U87 Ai Studio Set ni
Condenser studio microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable 10 dB attenuation
- Universally applicable: Vocal, speaker, overhead or wind instruments
- Nominal impedance 200 Ohm
- Frequency range 20 Hz...20 kHz
- Peak SPL for K < 0,5%3) 117 dB (Cardioid)
- 48 V ± 4 V Phantom power required
- Diameter 56 mm
- Length 200 mm
- Weight 500 g
- Including shock mount EA87 and wooden case
- Colour: Nickel
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 276800 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!