Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Successor of KM 84
- Very smooth frequency responses not only for the 0° axis, but also for lateral (off-axis) sound incidence.
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Max. output voltage 2540 mV
- Weight: 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
- Includes windscreen and SG 21 stand mount swivel
|sales rank in this product group||51|
|sales unit||1 piece|
Find Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with Bancontact, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.