Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Zi
- Compact preamplifier for high-impedance instruments and dynamic and ribbon microphones
- Up to 25 dB crystal clear gain for microphones and 12 dB gain for instruments
- Variable gain control in three steps: Min, More, Max
- Variable input impedance from 150 ohms to 15k ohms
- Variable high-pass filter from 20 Hz to 200 Hz
- No voltage is passed on connected microphones, sensitive ribbon microphones are accordingly protected against damage
- Uses a patented, discreet Class-A circuit
- Works with phantom power
- Neutrik XLR combination input
- XLR output
- Robust, roadworthy quality
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 417961 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!