Audio-Technica AT 2031
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Especially suitable for recording stringed instruments such as violin, cello, guitar, harp and piano in studio and live
- Fixed-charge back conductor with permanently charged condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- 20 - 20,000 Hz with a slight treble boost
- Enormously low inherent noise (17 dB SPL)
- 141 dB max. SPL
- 85 Ω
- Switchable low-cut filter at 150 Hz
- 48V Phantom power required
- Weight: 134 g
- Dimensions: 143 x 21 mm
- Incl. AT8405a stand clamp
- Windscreen and microphone case
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 272079 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!