Guitar amp head
Gone are the times when you only had to run your finger once along all potentiometers of your Marshall to achieve the classic rock sound (as well as tinnitus).
The JVM410H(ead) offers plenty of adjustment options, in particular a huge variety of sounds that differ greatly from one another and sound great. 4 channels with 3 options each (making 12 modes in total that can be selected directly via foot switch or MIDI) cover everything that one could need. From outstanding clean sounds (not necessarily a traditional forte of Marshall) over classical crunch and lead sounds, to truly well-Defined hi-Gain sounds - everything is there and is very convincing.
For the purists: No semiconductor will cloud your sound - everything you hear is produced with tubes. The classic EL34 power amplifier lends its typical Britishness to all sounds without making them sound the same. Marshall the modern.
- Power: 100 w
- 4 Channels in full tube technology - no semiconductor in signal path
- Preamp tubes: 5x ECC 83
- Power amp tubes: 4x EL34
- Individual 3-band EQ as well as gain & volume for each channel
- 12 basic sounds can be chosen directly via foot switch or MIDI
- EL34 power amplifier with presence and resonance control
- 2 Switchable and programmable master volume controls
- Programmable parallel FX loop with hardware bypass
- Digital reverb with individual controls for each channel
- Serial insert loop with hardware bypass circuit
- Emulated DI out
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU
- Dimensions:: 740 x 310 x 215 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Including foot switch
- Matching dust cover: Article 150488 (not included)
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
Örömmel fogadjuk a visszajelzéseket, és igyekszünk a lehető leghamarabb megoldani az általad észlelt problémát.