Keyboard & Piano Manuel
- The ultimate piano and keyboard school
- The playful and easy to understand introduction to the piano and keyboards
- The long-standing experience of the author Herbkraus in the classroom with his pupils, has made this book a didactically mature school that can also be used optimally in the classroom
- The exercises are designed for direct playing and do not require any musical knowledge
- Nevertheless, the push-button does not remain on the surface, since the school contains an entry into the harmony repertoire for rock, pop, blues and jazz
- The harmonious connections are explained, the musical understanding of what has been learned is promoted and strengthened
- All exercises and sound examples are explained step by step and can be listened to and played on the enclosed CD
- The pieces in which both hands play at the same time are recorded in such a way that the hands can be heard separately on the right or left stereo channel, the other voice can be practiced with the CD by hiding a channel
- This book is rounded off with numerous tips and tricks, so song accompaniment and solos will soon no longer be a problem
- Including CD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 237620 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!