Schott Keyboard Spielen Hobby 1
Keyboard Coursebook for Teens and Adults
- By Uwe Bye
- For keyboards with automatic accompaniment
- Numerous pieces to play and practise
- The left hand is used consistently for accompaniment (fingered chord method)
- Keyboard techniques like sounds, style, sync start, intro, fill-in, ending
- Explanations of music theory and musical knowledge
- Didactically prepared info boxes
- CD with demo recordings included
- ISBN 978-3-7957-5635-2, publisher Nr ED9591
- Format: DIN A4
- Spiral binding
- 114 Pages
- Written in German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 198026 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!