Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Standalone modular synthesiser with far-reaching possibilities
- Four digital oscillators with FM
- Phase distortion and fractal resonance
- 8-Track unison adjustable by +-24 semitones
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Four multimode filters with six parallel outputs each
- Four ADSR envelopes with additional fall-rise parameters
- Two LFOs with parallel outputs
- Two ramp generators
- Two mapping generators with 128 steps
- Four multiplex modules for signal mixing, amplitude / ring modulation, crossfading, etc.
- Morphable 8x16 step morphing sequencer
- Further signal processors: Inverters, Rectifiers, Sample & Hold, Lag Generators, Quantizers
- Four effects: Distortion, Delay, Spring Reverb, Phaser
- Easy to use MIDI control
- Controller assignment can be edited
- Scalable user interface
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows XP (32/64-Bit) and later, Mac OSX 10.5 and later, Multicore CPU, 1 GB of RAM, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 389851 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!