Two Notes Torpedo Captor X
Reactive loadbox / attenuator / speaker simulator / IR loader / stereo expander
- For home, live and studio use
- 8 Ohm version
- For playing a tube amplifier at its "sweet spot" and adjusting the volume with the attenuator
- New functions for the Torpedo Captor family include a stereo expander (stereo reverb and double tracker), enhancer, voicing, space, noise gate and XLR DI outputs with 3 routing options (stereo, dual mono and dry / wet)
- Controls: Space, Voicing, Out Level, Preset
- Push buttons: In Level High / Low, Gnd Lift
- Switch: Volume Full / Low
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Speaker input: 6.3 mm jack
- Seaker output: 6.3 mm jack
- Left & Right output: XLR
- MIDI input: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Power supply connection: barrel connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Power supply with a 12 V DC power adapter (included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 128 x 175 x 64 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Powered by battery||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483850 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!