Tone King Ironman II Mini Attenuator
- Drive your tubes to their limits at bedroom volume
- With Reactive Load technology, it maintains the tone and dynamics of your rig
- Foot-switchable 3dB / 6dB solo function
- For amplifiers with a maximum power of 30 W
- 6-Level attenuation offers volume settings for any performance, session or jam
- 3-Position presence switch tames unwanted trebles
- Controls: Attenuation
- Switch: Range Hi/Lo - Presence 0/-3 dB/-6 dB
- LED: Solo on
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Footswitch: Solo
- Amplifier input: 6.3 mm jack
- Speaker output: 6.3 mm jack
- Line out: 6.3 mm jack
- Power adapter connector (coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pole inside)
- Power supply (only for the LED) via two AA batteries or a 9 V DC power supply (not included, suitable power supply available under article no. 409939)
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 191 x 203 x 76 mm
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Made in USA
|Dummy Load (usable without cabinet)||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426374 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!