Tunesday Records Rhythmus-Training
- By Jörg Sieghart
- Rhythmic reading exercises for all musicians
- Suitable for musicians of all stylistic genres
- It is not a basic rhythm lesson book (although the various, common grades are briefly shown in their lengths), but a thought-out training booklet with various, practice-oriented rhythmic readings from easy to intermediate to difficult
- It enables the musician to quickly comprehend even very complex rhythms after completing all exercises, to implement them quickly and to be able to read demanding rhythmic notation
- Through exercises with the metronome, the user also improves his timing and the precision of his game
- This workbook is the ideal preparation for all who play in a band or a different musical ensemble
- In German language
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 351967 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!