the t.bone BD 500 Beta
Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Polar pattern: Semi-cardioid
- Switchable frequency response for bass drum or piano / voice applications
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 230 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -53 dB
- Robust metal housing
- XLR male output
- Holes on the back for suspending
- Bottom with 3/8" internal thread and non-slip rubber for stability and to protect sensitive surfaces
- Dimensions: 95 x 123 mm
- Weight: 480 g
|Polar Pattern||Half Cardioid|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436138 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!