Taylor 312ce V-Class
Grand Concert Steel-String Guitar
- With Venetian cutaway
- Made in the USA
- Solid sitka spruce top
- V-Class bracing
- Back and sides: Solid sapele (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Tusq nut & micarta saddle
- Pickup system: Expression System 2
- Machine heads: Taylor nickel
- Black pickguard
- Standard strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light (Article Nr 396516)
- Colour: Natural
- Includes a brown Taylor Deluxe hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Sapele, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458570 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!