Taylor 224ce-K DLX
Steel String Guitar
A beautiful Grand Auditorium guitar with a cutaway for easy access to the upper frets.
It combines the impressive, rich tone and legendary Taylor playability - of course, with the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium with Venetian Cutaway
- Top: Massive Hawaiian Koa
- Forward Shifted Pattern Bracing
- Back and sides: Koa plywood
- Neck: Sapele
- Fretboard: Ebony
- "Small Diamond" fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Bridge: Nubone saddle & Tusq
- Expression 2 pickup system
- Golden machine heads
- Tortoise pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light (article no. 185024)
- Finish: High-gloss
- Colour: Shaded Edgeburst
- Deluxe Taylor hardshell case
- Made in Mexico
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Koa|
|Nut width in mm||42,80 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.