Taylor 224ce-K DLX
A beautiful Grand Auditorium guitar with cutaway for convenient access to the upper frets.
It combines an impressively rich sound with the legendary Taylor playability. Equipped with patented Taylor ES-2 electronics, including volume-, treble- and bass controls.
- Grand Auditorium body design with Venetian cutaway
- Solid Hawaiian koa top
- Forward shifted pattern bracing
- Koa plywood back and sides
- Sapele neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Small diamond fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- TUSQ bridge
- Nubone saddle
- Expression 2 pickup system
- Gold-plated machine heads
- Tortoise pickguard
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light strings (Article Nr 185024)
- High-gloss finish
- Colour: Shaded Edge Burst
- Includes a Taylor Deluxe hardshell case
- Made in Mexico
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend the warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Koa|
|Nut width in mm||42,80 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.