4x 2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- 2 Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps with + 48 V phantom power
- Rupert Neve Designs transformer switchable on each front input channel
- 2 Analog XLR/jack combo inputs plus 2 line inputs
- Hi-Z switch on inputs 1/2 for instrument signals
- 2 Line outputs, 6.3 mm balanced jack
- Headphone jack with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP-supported monitoring with REV-X reverb
- Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (also included as a VST 3 plug-in)
- MIDI input and output
- Robust 100% metal housing
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and iOS (an Apple Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter is required)
- Incl. Cubase AI software as a downloadable version for Mac and PC (only for 64-bit environments), and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad
|Recording / Playback Channels||4x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||4|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||198 mm|
|Depth in mm||208 mm|
|Height in mm||47 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437186 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!