Analog Stereo Master Processor
- Includes 6 new circuits for signal processing and tone colouring in one device
- Vintage Drive: Saturation for harmonic overtones and subtle compression
- Violet EQ: Newly developed 2-band equalizer (shelving characteristic) with 4 selectable frequencies per band and +/- 9 dB stroke
- High Frequency Compressor: Frequency-selective compressor to round off the high-frequency range and control unwanted transients
- Stereo Image: Analogue M / S matrix for stereo broadening
- Transformer: Switchable SSL transformer for subtle emphasis on bass and treble
- Listen Mic Compressor: powerful compression with lots of punch, ideal e.g. B. for drums, via dry / wet control also for parallel compression
- Switchable insert
- Input and output level controls
- Switchable high-pass filter with 3 frequencies
- Level meter
- Bypass switch
- 2 XLR inputs
- 2 XLR outputs
- Dimensions: 19" / 2 U
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 450167 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!