Drawmer 1968 MK II
2-Channel tube compressor
- BIG circuit implementable via sidechain
- Soft-knee compressors with variable threshold, attack, release, and output gain
- Stereo link or dual mono operable
- XLR in- and outputs
- VU meter with gain reduction
- VU normal and VU 10 dB
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms
- Maximum input level: +20 dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms
- Maximum output level: +22 dBm (balanced)
- Frequency response: 17 Hz to 28 kHz -1 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: -85 dB
- Frequency range: 22 - 22,000 Hz
- Distortion: <0.35%
- Dimensions 19"/1U
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 175782 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!