Drawmer 1968 MK II
2-Channel tube compressor
- BIG circuit implementable via sidechain
- Soft-knee compressors with variable threshold, attack, release, and output gain
- Stereo link or dual mono operable
- XLR in- and outputs
- VU meter with gain reduction
- VU normal and VU 10 dB
- Input impedance: 20k Ohms
- Maximum input level: +20 dBu
- Output impedance: 50 Ohms
- Maximum output level: +22 dBm (balanced)
- Frequency response: 17 Hz to 28 kHz -1 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: -85 dB
- Frequency range: 22 - 22,000 Hz
- Distortion: <0.35%
- Dimensions 19"/1U
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 175782 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!