Heritage Audio Successor
Stereo Bus Compressor
- Analog bus and master compressor with transformer-coupled inputs and outputs
- Vintage sound character through 1073-inspired amplifier circuit with Carnhill transformer and diode bridge circuit
- Extremely fast attack and release control times
- Flexible sidechain path with 5-stage filter with high-pass and peak characteristics
- Rasterized blend control for parallel compression
- Rasterized controls for Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release and Gain Makeup
- Per channel input and output (XLR) and sidechain send/return (6.3 mm jack)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Threshold: 20 - 20 dBu
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 20:1
- Attack time: 50µs to 20ms
- Release time: 25ms to 400ms
- Auto circuit for program dependent compression
- Side-chain filter high-pass: 80, 160, 5000 Hz
- Side-chain filter peak: 1, 3 kHz
- Amplification: 0 to 10 dB in 2 dB steps
- Power supply: 100 - 240 VAC (external universal power supply)
- Dimensions: 19", 1 HE
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457623 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!